We’re glad you’re here! We want to inspire you to be the men that God has called you to be… because He has! He has an awesome plan for you in service to Him, our great King!
Below are some details you will need to know to make the most of this opportunity!
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag (unless you want to, like, sleep on the ground or something)
- Tent (if you have one)
- Clothes (that you don't mind getting dirty)
- At least two spare outfits. Dark clothes or camouflage is best.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, deoderant, etc. (very important, especially to the rest of us!)
- Flashlight (could be very important!)
- Airsoft gun (if you have one)
- Face protection (airsoft/paintball mask)
- If you don't have the above two items, we'll have a few extras.
- Bible (vital!)
- Pen or pencil (unless you plan on taking notes in blood; we'll have some sharp needles available...)
- Toilet paper!!
What NOT to Bring:
- We're getting away from it all!
- That means… NO electronics (laptops, MP3 players, cell phones, or anything similar.)
- (We'll have an emergency phone # if your parents want one.) And no REAL weapons, please.
Check out our Facebook page!
More Excellent Resources for your battles!
Purity Links - Resources for the Battle